Cloud computing has become one of the hottest technologies of the emerging 21st century technology, Cloud computing is related to a variety of themes that take on a larger dimension of mainstream media, there are various cloud computing books have also been available on shelves in recent years. The Internet makes the world more accessible. Cloud storage is an important infrastructure for achieving seamless data sharing and experience of service communications from different users, different applications, different devices around the world. It will be a new public infrastructure service, such as water, electricity, available anytime, anywhere. Cloud is not a specific product, but a way to deliver IT services that can be used when needed, expand up and down as needed, and follow a usage model. Cloud computing is a computer style in which computer resources are easily accessible and accessible, easy to use, cheap, and just working. Cloud is not a point product or a single technology, but a way to deliver IT services in a way that provides self-sufficiency, demand and use for each payment. By making data available in the cloud, easily accessible and ubiquitous, usually at much lower costs, increase their value by enabling opportunities for improved collaboration, integration, and analysis on a common shared platform.
Cite this article:
Verma and Sahu (2022).Introduction to Cloud Storage Services. Journal of Ravishankar University (Part-B: Science), 35(1), pp. 101-105.DOI: https://doi.org/10.52228/JRUB.2022-35-1-9
1. Abadi, D. J. (2009). Data Management in the Cloud: Limitations and Opportunities. IEEE Data Engineering Bulletin , 3-12.
2. Anthony T. Velte, T. J. (2010). Cloud Computing: A Practical Approach. McGraw Hill Publications,.
3. Eric A. Marks, B. L. (2010). Executive’s Guide to Cloud Computing. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
4. Hwang, K., C., G., fox., j, j., & Dongarra. (n.d.). Distributed and Cloud Computing from Parallal Processing to the Internet of Things. Elsevier india pvt. ltd.
5. James Broberg, R. B. (2009). Storage Clouds‟ for high performance content delivery,. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, , 1012-1022.
6. Linda Xu, M. S. (2010). Cloud Storage for Dummies. Wiley Publishing.
7. Neelima, M. L. (2014). International Journal of computer science and mobile computing , 966-971.
8. O, B. C. (n.d.). Embedded C Programming and the Atmel AVR.
9. singh pancham, t. v. (n.d.). Article in cloud storage in cloud computing.
10. Wu Jiyi, P. L. (2009). .Cloud Computing: Concept and Platform. ,Telecommunications Science,.